Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The good and the bad

This week has been eventfull. And I don't know if it is good or bad.

On monday I got a very disturbing email from my boss. He was concerned that I wasn't feeling great while on the job. Like duh you moron, I have a chronic and incurable disorder which gives me a lot of pain, do you really think I feel great? But anyway, he mailed my teacher, and they decided (without consulting me) that they would terminate my internship. Nice mail guys, thanks.

Again my FMS fucks something up for me. Actually, the ignorant people fuck things up for me. This has been the story of my life: You are sick, we don't know what to do with it so you are fired. What ever happend to helping eacht other out? Don't I need an income to pay my rent and food? And it was not because I didn't do my job, it was purely because he didn't understand what was wrong with me so he didn't know how to deal with it.

Well mister, it is my job to deal with it, it is your job to not sent people out into the cold while they try and work very hard. The day I heard I wasn't very upset, but the next day I almost went down there to hit him. I'm not kidding. I was so pissed! And I still am. Because of all of the ignorant people in the world, and the people that don't want to understand, I get screwed over every time.

Now for the good news. I have been trying to get some money to go on vacation for a while  now, and this week I finally got it. So I am leaving this dreadfull country for a few days, and spent all my time on relaxing and shopping. Not that those two go hand in hand, but still it is so much better than sitting at home stressing over school. So christmas shopping, here I come!

I know beforehand that this trip will kill me, so it is kinda a good thing my internship ended, because I will need the time to recover. But that will not dull my spirit...I AM GOING TO LONDON YAY!!!

xoxo

Just Me

No comments: